The use of peptide bioregulators in the army:
1. Clinic, diagnosis and treatment of asthenic disorders in military personnel with associated injuries.
Khabarov I.Yu., Akperov E.K., Salamatov V.E.
Biomedical and socio-psychological problems of safety in emergency situations, 5, 2009, p. 8-11. Link
2. Features of the clinical course and treatment of the effects of traumatic brain injuries received in combat conditions.
Abstract of thesis, 2007. Reference
3. Psychophysiological correction of psychosomatic disorders in military personnel.
Abstract of dissertation, 2006. Reference
4. Phenomenology and complex correction of psychosomatic disorders in military personnel.
Bulletin of Psychotherapy 14. 2005. P. 119-134 Reference
5. Treatment of the effects of brain injuries received during the period of combat operations.
Yemelyanov A.Yu., Lustik S.I.
Mechanisms of stress in extreme conditions: a collection of scientific papers. state N.-. test in-t military honey. morph Voronezh, 2004. p. 146-148.
6. Cytamines - a means of maintaining high professional suitability and longevity of military personnel.
Khavinson V.Kh., Chernyak S.I., Dyakonov M.M.
Military Medical Journal. - 2001. - V. 322, No. 2. - P.26-28. Reference
7. Clinical and epidemiological efficacy of timogen in acute respiratory viral infections in a military team.
Furgal S.M., Degtyarev A.A., Gray S.V., Khavinson V.Kh.
Military Medical Journal. - 1993. - № 2. - p. 31-32.
8. Research methods in the physiology of military labor.
Novikov V.S., Andrianov V.P., Bortnovsky V.N., Egorov V.A., Lesnoy N.K., Lobzin Yu.V., Mastryukov A.A., Mirolyubov A.V., Morozov V. .G., Khavinson V.Kh.
Guide. - M .: Military publishing house. - 1993. - 240 p.
9. Clinical and immunological efficacy of timogen in the complex therapy of pseudotuberculosis in the military.
Abstract of dissertation. 1992 Reference
10. The use of means of optimizing and correcting the immune system in the prevention of infectious diseases in the army
Degtyarev I.D., Zemskov A.M., Furgal S.M.
Military Medical Journal. 1990. No. 7. S. 38.
11. The effectiveness of the use of biologically active substances to increase the resistance of the body of navy personnel.
Novikov V.S., Bortnovsky V.N., Lotovin A.P., Mastyukova A.A.
MilitaryMedical Journal, 308/10, 1987, pp . 50-51. Reference
12. Evaluation of the immune status of the organism in medical institutions of the Soviet Army and Navy.
Kozhemyakin LA, Korolyuk AM, Morozov V.G., Khavinson V.Kh., Bondarenko I.G.
Toolkit. - M .: Publishing House of the USSR Ministry of Defense. - 1987. - 62 p. Use of Peptide Bioregulators in Emergency Response
13. Characteristics of psychosomatic disorders of liquidators of radiation accidents and their neuropeptide correction.
Military Medical Academy. CM. Kirova, master's thesis abstract, 2009. Link
14. Therapy of cognitive impairment in arterial hypertension in individuals exposed to radiation.
Podsonnaya I.V., Efremushkin G.G., Golovin V.A.
Rational pharmacotherapy in cardiology,4/5.2008, pp. 11-15. Reference
15. Correction of radiation immunodeficiency.
Smirnov V.S., Khavinson V.Kh., Yakovlev G.M., Novikov V.S.
Publication "Science": St. Petersburg Department, St. Petersburg, 1992. Reference
16. Correction of secondary radiation immunodeficiencies.
Yakovlev G.M., Smirnov V.S., Khavinson V.Kh., Morozov V.G.
Military Medical Journal. 1991. No. 1., P. 446.
17. Biochemical and immunological indicators in the rehabilitation of the injured personnel of the nuclear-powered submarine Komsomolets after the accident.
Yakovlev G.M., Khavinson V.Kh., Gray S.V., Zhukov V.V., Neburchilov V.G.
Military Medical Journal. - 1991. - № 9. - p. 28-33. Use of peptide bioregulators in aerospace medicine
18. Study of the effectiveness of the combined use of cortexin and exercise in optimizing the functional system of human statokinetic resistance.
Sorokina L.A., Buinov L.G., Plakhov N.N., Aizman R.I.
Bulletin of the Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University 8/1. 2018 pp. 223-238. Reference
19. Investigation of the effectiveness of the combined use of electrotranquilization of the central nervous system and peptide bioregulator "Cortexin" in increasing the statokinetic stability of a person.
Buinov L.G., Sorokina L.A., Blaginin A.A., Glaznikov L.A.
The article is edited by the journal Human Physiology (2018).
20. Increasing the statokinetic stability of healthy volunteers with pharmacological agents.
Buinov L.G., Sorokina L.A., Buznik G.V., Shabanov P.D.
Reviews of clinical pharmacology and drug therapy. 2015. V. 13. No. 3. S. 48-52. Reference
21. Cortexin correction of statokinetic resistance in cerebrovascular disease.
Buinov L.G., Sorokina L.A., Shabanov P.D.
In the collection: Cerebrovascular pathology - new opportunities for low-dose neuroprotection a collection of scientific articles. St. Petersburg, 2014. p. 140-147.
22. Effect of Cortexin on human statokinetic resistance.
Buinov L.G., Sorokina L.A., Voeikov I.M., Shabanov P.D.
Reviews of clinical pharmacology and drug therapy. 2014. Vol. 12. No. 4. P. 67-71. Link
23. Use of Cortexin to increase human statokinetic resistance.
Glaznikov L.A., Buinov L.G., Ryzhak G.A., Khavinson V.Kh.
Medical Academic Journal. 2002. T. 2. № 3. S. 91-98.
24. Statokinetic resistance and approaches to its pharmacological correction.
Reviews of clinical pharmacology and drug therapy. 2002. T. 1. № 2. S. 27-50.
25. Methodological aspects of forecasting, evaluating and correcting the functional state of aerospace specialists.
Military honey Academy, doctoral thesis abstract, 1997. Reference Use of peptide bioregulators to increase human resistance
26. The use of peptide bioregulators during exercise.
Potupchik TV, Veselova OF, Evert LS, Gatskih I.V.
Sports medicine: science and practice, 7/1, 2017 p. 53-59 Ref
27. Personalized prevention of age pathology and increase in the reserve capacity of the human body in the conditions of the Far North.
, Trofimova S.V.1
, Koryakin A.Yu.2
, Chubukin A.G.2
, Ternovoy V.M.2
Problems of age pathology in the Arctic region: biological, clinical and social aspects, 2016, p. 125-126. Link
28. Personalized prevention of morbidity in the conditions of the Far North.
Trofimova SV, Trofimov AV, Koryakin A., Chubukin A., Ternovoy V.
Doctor, Russian Doctor Publishing House, 6, 2016, p. 64. Reference
29. Theory and practice of using peptides for improvement adaptation to adverse professional influences.
Lysenko A.V., Finochenko T.A., Nazimko V.A., Sheikhova R.G.
Monograph, 2011. Ref
30. The conceptual framework for the prevention of premature aging of workers in hazardous working conditions.
Abstract of thesis, 2010. Reference
31. Morphofunctional changes of the retina when exposed to laser radiation threshold intensity and their correction dipeptide.
Abstract of thesis, 2010. Reference
32. Peptide regulation of the adaptation of the organism to stress effects.
Lysenko A.V.Arutyunyan AV, KozinLS
Monograph, 2005. Ref
33. The use of a peptide bioregulator of brain functions of Cortexin for the correction of maladaptive neuropsychic states of young and middle-aged people.
Savchenko S.V., Zakutsky N.G.
The human factor: problems of psychology and ergonomics, 3-2 (32), 2005 P. 115-116. Reference
34. Bioregulating therapy in the complex treatment of patients with severe burns.
Sizonenko V.A., Tsepelev V.L.
Siberian Medical Journal (Irkutsk), 36/1, 2003 P. 55-58. Link
35. Behavioral and neuropeptide components of emotional stress responses in case of injuries under extreme conditions.
Novikov V.S., Shanin V.Yu., Gypsy V.P.
Military Medical Journal. 1995. No. 1. P. 39.
36. Resistance, stress, regulation.
Yakovlev G.M., Novikov V.S., Khavinson V.Kh.
Monograph, Leningrad, 1990.
37. Syndrome of chronic fatigue and its correction with Cortexin.
Russian Medical Journal, 16, 2010 p. 1004-1007. Link
38. Peptide bioregulators: new approaches to the extension of professional longevity. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26662434
39. Modern preventive medicine and regulatory peptides. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28927238 Link
40. Short peptides as components of nutrition: molecular basis for the regulation of homeostasis. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21705804 Reference
41. Scientific rationale for improving the organization of food for military personnel in the field https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30424075
The use of peptide bioregulators in sports
41. Increasing the reserve capacity of the body of highly qualified athletes. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29984125
42. Cytamines in the correction of immune dysfunction syndrome in highly skilled athletes. Link
43. Cytamines in the correction of immune dysfunction syndrome in athletes of higher skill. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16370614
44. Peptide bioregulators for injuries of the musculoskeletal system. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26486717
45. The use of peptide bioregulators during exercise
46. Evaluation and bioregulating correction of the reserves of gymnasts' adaptation to physical loads. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17865866 Reference
47. Cytamines in the correction of immune dysfunction syndrome in athletes of higher skill. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16370614 Link
: conceptual approaches of application in sport. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30143642
49. Influence of cytamines and their combination with ecdysten, apilak, vitamax and essentiale on the performance of athletes. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22554780 Reference
50. Potentiation of cytamines by the action of medicinal substances that increase the endurance of athletes. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16146155
51. Pharmacology of recovery in sports. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23618613
52. Evaluation and effectiveness of individual biomedical and psychophysiological technologies in the sport of the highest achievements. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20314481 Link
53. Rehabilitology in the sport of high achievements. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19042443
54. Justification of the directions of correction of the functional state of athletes based on the methodology of extreme states
Shustov EB Karkishchenko N.N. Karkishchenko V.N.